PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Insecure warnings
Pete P
post Mon, 29 Jan 2018 - 00:50
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,092

When is pepipoo going to move to HTTPS? I see there is a certificate for pepipoo.com (doesn't cover forums.pepipoo.com) but it expired 8 years ago. The major web browsers now give explicit warnings when web pages are serving form fields over HTTP and Firefox puts a very obtrusive warning underneath login boxes.

It's 2018, all sites should be using HTTPS only. You can do it for free now with Let's Encrypt, but even the commercial CA's don't charge much for a basic multi domain certificate. I am a web host myself and I offer it for free to all my customers.

--------------------
I discussed about it with solicitor and he said nothing to worry maximum £100 fine. On 30th July 2014 it was our Eid Day and because of Solicitor views
I didn't appear into the court and court issued me 6points on driving licence and total £745 fine. I paid and got points on licence.

PPC 0 - 6 Me
Council 3 - 2 Me
bastards!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Mon, 29 Jan 2018 - 00:50
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
southpaw82
post Mon, 29 Jan 2018 - 01:01
Post #2

Member No.: 18,483

What exactly would we be securing?

--------------------

Any comments made do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon. No lawyer/client relationship should be assumed nor should any duty of care be owed.

+Quote Post
paulajayne
post Mon, 29 Jan 2018 - 08:48
Post #3

Member No.: 48,194

QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Mon, 29 Jan 2018 - 01:01) *
What exactly would we be securing?

Logins and Passwords --

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 17th July 2018 - 11:36
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.