Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forgot to display bluebadge
Alan86
post Wed, 23 Oct 2019 - 07:04
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106,303

Good Morning Everyone,

The driver went to Thegym at Derby and parked in a blue-badge bay and forgot to display their badge (I know silly) The driver remembered around 3mins later after getting ready in the changing rooms but by this time it was to late and they had a ticket/card stating Vehicle control had made a note of the vehicle (sorry I don't have the card to hand to give the full details)

My question is the driver just best off paying the charge once it comes through the post? Shall the driver email the email address on the card pictures of their bluebadge and hope it helps? Whats the best plan of action. If the driver has to pay the that's fine it's the drivers mistake at end of day but if they dont have too and there's an easy way round it that advice be great.

Cheers everyone.

Alan.

This post has been edited by Alan86: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 - 08:53
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 21)
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 14 Nov 2019 - 21:39
Post #21

Member No.: 32,130

QUOTE (Alan86 @ Sun, 10 Nov 2019 - 18:36) *
Sounds like I'll have to pay up sad.gif

You posted that despite all the advice, including from nosferatu1001 who had made it crystal clear:

No, this is VCS. No-one bloody pays them. They are WOEFUL

They WILL reject your appeal. Thats a given.

Ignore. They're trying to find out the drivers identity a they can't hold the keeper liable.

So now complain to Josh, the person named here, and if it's not in his remit to cancel a parking shark's PCN due to disability discrimination on their managed land, ask who can:

https://www.cspretail.com/properties/southgate-retail-park/

Given that the driver remembered their badge within minutes and that a person with protected characteristics MUST be allowed a 'reasonable adjustment' under the Equality Act 2010, the PCN is illegal so kick up a stink and KEEP complaining. No idea why on earth you want to pay?! You only have to find the person at the Retail Park who can cancel it!

HTH

This post has been edited by SchoolRunMum: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 - 21:39

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Thu, 14 Nov 2019 - 21:39
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Alan86
post Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - 07:24
Post #22

Member No.: 106,303

Ive emailed josh and hes forwarded my email onto the correct manager im currently emailing them this morning as still not had a response from them about this.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 6th December 2019 - 00:13
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.