Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Equita and leaving the country!
CookieMuffin
post Fri, 14 Jun 2019 - 17:45
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 104,304

Hi,

Last year I received a PCN for parking my car incorrectly. I never received a letter from the council that issued the fine & couple months later I get a letter from Equita. Few weeks later they’re asking for £513 and have sent a removal notice. All those letters came to my old address and the landlord only just gave them to me. I changed my V5 address only few days ago so it should be updated in the next 2 weeks. The next letter Equita will send will probably come to my new address.

I wanted to send a statutory declaration out of time letter (PE2 form) to put the bailiffs actions on hold and see if I can pay the PCN normally, explaining my situation. Unfortunately this needs to be sworn and signed in a court before sending it.

I’m leaving tomorrow morning and didn’t manage to go to court to get it signed. I will be back in the UK in 3 months. Can the bailiff come and take my car? I was thinking about putting a car cover on my car and taking the registration plates off. There is a small parking for residents behind my house and there are usually up to 7 cars parked everyday. Would it be safe to leave my car parked there, with no plates and fully covered? And the most important question - Will it be okay if I send the PE2 form in 3 months? Any advise will be very appreciated in regards to this whole situation. Thank you.

This post has been edited by CookieMuffin: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 - 17:47
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 21:05
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here