PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nip sent off today.BLANK.Just see attached Pace Statement.
barry
post Tue, 18 Jan 2005 - 12:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,111

Well I have gone and got one in progress see 53 mph in a 40 limit in other thread. Our friends at Thames Valley AGAIN!

Did what you said and sent all the details asked for on the NIP but on a Pace Statement. Nip unsigned and just "see attch'" written on it.

Sent it Royal Mail recorded

So I will sit back and wait and let you know what happens also I will be asking your advice.

So thanks in anticipation..

Barry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Advertisement
post Tue, 18 Jan 2005 - 12:17
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
firefly
post Tue, 18 Jan 2005 - 12:33
Post #2

Member No.: 298

barry,

Have editted your thread to show your earlier case history.  When you do update this thread, make sure you update it with your choice of action etc.  Please don't start asking questions on the Cases In Progress section.  Keep that for the one in Judicial Process that I have linked to as above.

Ta.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zuegma
post Tue, 18 Jan 2005 - 18:51
Post #3

Member No.: 1,878

QUOTE (barry)
Sent it Royal Mail recorded

This is not the best method to send the S172 back. The "Signed For" system is open to abuse and many things go missing when it is used. These items are sent through the normal post and are only tracked at the very end when they are delivered. A lot of them that are delivered are either not signed for & just pushed through the letter box, completely dissappear or are not acknowledge at all. The post office does not seem to care if these items go missing either.

Special Delivery on the other hand is tracked as soon as you send it. Every person that handles the letter has to sign for it. It is handed direct to who is going to finally deliver it and they have to sign for it. It is then handed to the person at the delivery address and they have to sign for it. It also has to be delivered next day. And I can assure you that it is very unlikely to go missing or not be delivered.

It may seem that the 2 services are similar but they are completely different. For the information you are sending it is vital it is sent on time and proven to be delivered. For things that you may be relying on in court it is definitely worth the few quid it costs.

+Quote Post
barry
post Tue, 1 Mar 2005 - 13:58
Post #4

Member No.: 2,111

New letter today offering another 7 days to pay up or face a possible issue of a summons to attend court.

Just think I'll sit on it. rolleyes.gif

When I do get the court hearing I will plead not guilty. Then see what happens.

Barry.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 02:34
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here