PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Got a parking ticket in an estate car park, Not sure if this is the right place for it
hbkidf
post Thu, 7 Jul 2011 - 10:51
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,060

Hi all,

Just signed up as another member highly recommended you guys.

Basically, the story goes that last night I was at a friend's house and parked in his estate's car park. I left at midnight but couldn't start my car at all, it just wasn't interested.

I tried calling my friend but in the 5-10 minutes after I'd left he'd already fallen asleep. So I called someone else and got a lift home leaving the car in the car park.

Today my mate returns my call and I explain to him what happened after I'd left and that my car was still there. He went to check and told me I'd got a ticket as it's resident parking from 10-5. I'm arranging for the AA to pick the car up today so my question is can I get the ticket cancelled? I assume I'd need to supply proof that the AA had indeed picked it up and that the car was there genuinely because I couldn't start it.

Any advice? Thanks

EDIT 13/07 - Photos of the ticket are attached at the bottom of the thread.

This post has been edited by hbkidf: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 - 17:22
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 43)
Advertisement
post Thu, 7 Jul 2011 - 10:51
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
radioman310
post Thu, 3 Nov 2011 - 09:46
Post #41

Member No.: 49,211

QUOTE (M0T0R1ST @ Thu, 3 Nov 2011 - 09:40) *
Thanks Manx, was just curious what happened here after reminder letter. I have read full thread and sounds same with wing as i have. What is OP? Cheers

OP= Original Poster.
If you need specific help with your situation it would be best to start your own thread with all the details. This helps other members help you.

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 3 Nov 2011 - 20:36
Post #42

Member No.: 32,130

QUOTE (M0T0R1ST @ Thu, 3 Nov 2011 - 09:20) *
I would be very interested in the outcome of this situation, as I in in a very similar situation with Wing at this very moment.... Any outcome would be appreciated

So just read the current forum info; the up-to-date threads and advice:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=60

When you find an old thread via a Google search it's always best to look at the current forum the thread comes from. You will be amazed at all the info on here. If you still have any worries after reading the sticky threads at the top and watching the Watchdog clip, do start your own thread.

This post has been edited by SchoolRunMum: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 - 20:37

+Quote Post
hbkidf
post Mon, 23 Jan 2012 - 00:10
Post #43

Member No.: 48,060

I'd just like to confirm that since the previous update in August I have heard nothing from Wing Security. I haven't contacted them at all, they haven't contacted me.

Ignoring everything has seemingly worked.

This post has been edited by hbkidf: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 - 00:13

+Quote Post
JSB1
post Mon, 23 Jan 2012 - 00:26
Post #44

Member No.: 27,098

QUOTE (hbkidf @ Mon, 23 Jan 2012 - 00:10) *
I'd just like to confirm that since the previous update in August I have heard nothing from Wing Security. I haven't contacted them at all, they haven't contacted me.
Ignoring everything has seemingly worked.

Thanks for coming back and letting us know. Others benefit and take confidence from success stories.

P.S. The letter they sent threatening to seize your car without further process was, as Alexis implied, well beyond merely outrageous. I quite understand if you prefer to let things lie, but if it was me, I'd be on to trading standards and everyone else I could think of about it.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 12:55
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here