PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Membership Milestones -75,441 30/07/16 60,002 24/10/2013 5000 1/4/06,, Now ??,000 registered users!
fatboytim
post Sat, 1 Apr 2006 - 23:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,476

Hope I haven't missed this elsewhere.
We have passed the 5000 user mark, I thought a word of thanks and congratulations to Mika, Fredd and the other Moderators was in order.
Thanks icon_salut.gif occasion14.gif
fatboytim

This post has been edited by fatboytim: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 - 20:40

--------------------
NOTICE The content of this post and of any replies to it may assist in or relate to the formulation of strategy tactics etcetera in a legal action. This post and any replies to it should therefore be assumed to be legally privileged and therefore must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to outside of the PePiPoo forum on which it was originally posted additionally it must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to by any person or organisation other than a member of PePiPoo appropriately paid up and in full compliance with the PePiPoo terms of use for the forum on which it was originally posted. The PePiPoo terms of use can be found at http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=boardrules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are reading this material in any form other than an on-line HTML resource directly and legitimately accessed via a URL commencing "http://forums.pepipoo.com" then it has been obtained by improper means and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. If the material you are reading does not include this notice then it has been obtained improperly and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. Your attention is drawn to the Written Standards for the Conduct of Professional Work issued by the Bar Standards Board particularly under heading 7, "Documents".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 39)
Advertisement
post Sat, 1 Apr 2006 - 23:05
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Blackbird
post Wed, 28 Jun 2006 - 08:41
Post #21

Member No.: 200

It now appears to have topped the 6.000 ohmy.gif
Perhaps 'Fredd' would like to confirm.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clear Skies
post Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 16:35
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,213

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed, 31 May 2006 - 21:08

rgds

--------------------
God always has a custard pie up his sleeve....
Georgy Girl

Carbon Offset & support PePiPoo

+Quote Post
andy_foster
post Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 17:42
Post #23

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,624

What is it about Wednesdays...? (rhetorical)

--------------------
Andy

Some people think that I make them feel stupid. To be fair, they deserve most of the credit.

+Quote Post
jimmy ferrari
post Thu, 6 Jul 2006 - 15:32
Post #24

Member No.: 299

I was just checking last night and it seems we are getting between 10 and 20 new members every day

--------------------

+Quote Post
jimmy ferrari
post Thu, 6 Jul 2006 - 22:33
Post #25

It's getting better......... 22 today!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
cjm99
post Sat, 8 Jul 2006 - 07:55
Post #26

Member No.: 675

Most users ever online was 264 on Yesterday, 04:14

This is at the botom of the forum page.

I don't believe it... Not at that time of day!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatboytim
post Sat, 8 Jul 2006 - 09:52
Post #27

Maybe I'm paranoid, but could 'they' have logged on en mass to copy all the posts, has Paul had a recent peak on SS, 200 more than the biggest MCN peak is suspiciuos to me.
Can Fredd or Mika find out what happened.
fatboytim

--------------------
NOTICE The content of this post and of any replies to it may assist in or relate to the formulation of strategy tactics etcetera in a legal action. This post and any replies to it should therefore be assumed to be legally privileged and therefore must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to outside of the PePiPoo forum on which it was originally posted additionally it must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to by any person or organisation other than a member of PePiPoo appropriately paid up and in full compliance with the PePiPoo terms of use for the forum on which it was originally posted. The PePiPoo terms of use can be found at http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=boardrules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are reading this material in any form other than an on-line HTML resource directly and legitimately accessed via a URL commencing "http://forums.pepipoo.com" then it has been obtained by improper means and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. If the material you are reading does not include this notice then it has been obtained improperly and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. Your attention is drawn to the Written Standards for the Conduct of Professional Work issued by the Bar Standards Board particularly under heading 7, "Documents".

+Quote Post
Fredd
post Sun, 9 Jul 2006 - 10:49
Post #28

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (cjm99 @ Sat, 8 Jul 2006 - 08:55) *
Most users ever online was 264 on Yesterday, 04:14

This is at the botom of the forum page.

I don't believe it... Not at that time of day!!

I agree - that doubtless includes about 230 "bogus" users (unidentified spiders, spambots, etc).

QUOTE (fatboytim @ Sat, 8 Jul 2006 - 10:52) *
Maybe I'm paranoid, but could 'they' have logged on en mass to copy all the posts

"They" can read any post in the public forums any time they like - just the same as anybody else - so why would they go to that kind of trouble?

We use a large list of known spiders and bots and exclude these from the statistics. There are many others, however, both legitimate and nefarious, that aren't in the list, and these appear as Guests. I'd observe also that we've had a few spam registrations recently, and doubtless for each one of these there are dozens of visits by a spambot (that won't identify itself as such for obvious reasons!). So basically:
  • 264 is not real
  • fatboytim is being a bit paranoid...
  • ..however "they" are out to get you, so don't post anything in public that you wouldn't want them to read blink.gif

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account

+Quote Post
cjm99
post Tue, 11 Jul 2006 - 16:46
Post #29

Member No.: 675

We do seem to have had 240 new registered members in the last 14 days?

That would double our membership in a year if it continued!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatboytim
post Fri, 14 Jul 2006 - 17:46
Post #30

14-07-06
"Most users ever online was 493 on Today, 17:44"

and no connections problems.
weird
fbt

This post has been edited by fatboytim: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 - 17:46

--------------------

+Quote Post
Insider
post Fri, 4 Aug 2006 - 16:59
Post #31

Member No.: 1,871

Membership past the 6,500 mark... In just over a month icon_eek.gif

I reckon we've been fully indexed now laugh.gif

about 2,390 for forums.pepipoo.com and 3,150 for pepipoo.com

This post has been edited by Insider: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 - 17:03

--------------------

+Quote Post
jimmy ferrari
post Mon, 21 Aug 2006 - 22:25
Post #32

Yeh the members are flocking in which is great, and we had a legitimate 77 users online today!

--------------------

+Quote Post
redloner
post Wed, 23 Aug 2006 - 10:55
Post #33

Member No.: 7,044

Hello.

I registered on 9 Aug, fully expecting to be sharing an NIP with you for a scamera offence on 5 Aug. I'm happy to say I've received nothing so far and as it's my car and I've owned it and my current home for over two years, I reckon I'm in the clear...

Having spent those two weeks reading threads and preparing for my NIP, I decided I'd join properly and say what a fine job you're doing in the face of the advance of mechanised law enforcement.

Regards,

Ian

This post has been edited by redloner: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 - 07:55

+Quote Post
Blackbird
post Thu, 24 Aug 2006 - 06:17
Post #34

Member No.: 200

QUOTE (redloner @ Wed, 23 Aug 2006 - 11:55) *
Hello.

I registered on 9 July, fully expecting to be sharing an NIP with you for a scamera offence on 5 July. I'm happy to say I've received nothing so far and as it's my car and I've owned it and my current home for over two years, I reckon I'm in the clear...

Having spent those two weeks reading threads and preparing for my NIP, I decided I'd join properly and say what a fine job you're doing in the face of the advance of mechanised law enforcement.

Regards,

Ian

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Welcome

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clear Skies
post Thu, 24 Aug 2006 - 14:04
Post #35

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,213

QUOTE (redloner @ Wed, 23 Aug 2006 - 11:55) *
Hello.

I registered on 9 Aug, fully expecting to be sharing an NIP with you for a scamera offence on 5 Aug. I'm happy to say I've received nothing so far and as it's my car and I've owned it and my current home for over two years, I reckon I'm in the clear...

Regards,

Ian

Pepipoo need people like you, who are not just here to take, but will give.. Maybe you can only give support, but others can give expertise..

well done you..
rgds
bill

--------------------
God always has a custard pie up his sleeve....
Georgy Girl

Carbon Offset & support PePiPoo

+Quote Post
Bluedart
post Thu, 24 Aug 2006 - 16:46
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,388

This is the best vehicle I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with. Well done the mods for pulling us all together.
And may there be plenty more newbies to come.

--------------------
Peter
What I'd like to see police/local authorities do is deal with important issues and not these sorts of victimless crimes when society is riddled with problems.

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

'The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.' - Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
fatboytim
post Thu, 7 Sep 2006 - 11:32
Post #37

7000 members registered today,
a 40% increase in members in 5 months.
brave.gif icon_cheers.gif icon_jook.gif notworthy.gif occasion14.gif icon_pidu.gif toothy9.gif

fatboytim

--------------------

+Quote Post
thamesvalley
post Thu, 14 Sep 2006 - 12:49
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Bad Boyz & Girlz
Member No.: 995

Just had a look today (14 Sept 2006), There is about 20 users joining each day ... I only went back 5 days but thats over 100 a week !?!!?

ohmy.gif

--------------------
"... and if I may put it to you, sometimes weasel words are used so that unless you ask the right question, you don't get the answer. Do you follow what I am saying here? Do you follow that?"

+Quote Post
blackdouglas
post Thu, 14 Sep 2006 - 14:30
Post #39

Member No.: 2,524

As the word spreads, one would expect membership numbers to rise even faster. Lets hope the servers can cope!

Have we got enough money to fund an LTI 20.20 class action in the High Court yet?

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Insider
post Thu, 14 Sep 2006 - 16:24
Post #40

Member No.: 1,871

QUOTE (blackdouglas @ Thu, 14 Sep 2006 - 15:30) *
As the word spreads, one would expect membership numbers to rise even faster. Lets hope the servers can cope!

Oh trust me, the servers can more than cope wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 09:26
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here