Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help - With Court claim
chimpta
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 00:36
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,003

PLEASE HELP
A friend of mine who is a disabled received court summons from Gladstone Solicitors for a ticket that apparently was issued back in 2017.
I spoke to my friend and he told me that he does not recall on receiving any ticket all correspondence. also if the ticket was issued back in 2017 he does not remembers.
I have I have asked him if he has received any paperwork prior to this letter and he told me he did not..
Upon checking the summons paper it appears that the address was not complete.
For example the summons indicates the address as Flat number , street name, & Postcodes. I have noted that's the name of the building was not he does not as such it could means that the letters were not delivered.

I went to I went to Royal Mail website and it shows that there 2 different building name on the ROAD

PLEASE HELP

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 00:36
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Sheffield Dave
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 08:04
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,052

What exactly do you mean by "court summons"? Do you mean a "claim form" from Northampton CCBC?

Please scan and post it here (with personal details redacted).

Your friend needs to check his car's V5 form to see whether the address is wrong on that or whether the DVLA/PPC made a mistake.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 13:07
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here