PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help with national parking enforcement Ltd please!, Please help with parking ticket
Kittykatme2
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 18:04
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99,999

Hello all, if you could help me it would be hugely appreciated! I have received a parking ticket through the post from national parking enforcement Ltd this morning. It was a ticket for £100 or £60 if I pay within 14 days for parking 5 mins exactly in a cash point user only spot at the Co op! Please can someone help. I don't know how to appeal it at all. Thank you so much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Advertisement
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 18:04
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
kommando
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 18:17
Post #2

Member No.: 57,558

Edit the thread so the drivers identity cannot be inferred.

There is a 10 min period for reading the signs and deciding whether to enter into a contract, this would easily cover your 5 mins.

+Quote Post
Kittykatme2
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 18:38
Post #3

Thank you so much for your help. How would I word an appeal please? I am so useless at this and have never done it before. Do I just do simple wording? Many thanks again.

+Quote Post
Dave65
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 21:40
Post #4

Member No.: 78,368

Do a search in the top box right try "Grace period"
Read a few posts to understand
Then post up your appeal here first for checking.

+Quote Post
kommando
post Sat, 22 Sep 2018 - 07:21
Post #5

Member No.: 57,558

Similar situation, same company.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=110376

+Quote Post
Kittykatme2
post Sat, 22 Sep 2018 - 09:08
Post #6

Thank you for your help. It's greatly appreciated. I'm going to start writing up a letter this evening and if you could kindly check it that would be brilliant thank you. I'm new to forums and this and I am so grateful got the help!

So it's my understanding that I can use this template? Is this correct? Thank you so much again! Do I write the 10 minute grace period in this letter? Thank you

Re PCN number:

I appeal and dispute your 'parking charge', as the keeper of the vehicle. I deny any liability.

There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn, nor was there an agreed contract. Your signage terms fail the test of 'large lettering' and prominence of the parking charge, as established in ParkingEye Ltd v Beavis, which is fully distinguished.

Should you fail to cancel this PCN, I require with your rejection letter, all date stamped images taken of this vehicle & the signs at the location that day. Do not withhold any images or data later relied on for POPLA/court.

Firms of your ilk were unanimously condemned in 2018 as operating an 'outrageous scam' (Hansard 2.2.18). The BPA & IPC were heavily criticised too; hardly surprising for an industry where so-called AOS members admit to letting victims 'futilely go through the motions' of appeal and say on camera 'we make it up sometimes' (BBC Watchdog).

I will be making a formal complaint about your predatory conduct to your client landowner, as well as complaining in writing to my MP and ensuring that they are appraised of the debate where Parliament agreed unanimously: ''we need to crack down on these rogue companies. They are an absolute disgrace to this country. Ordinary motorists...should not have to put up with this''.

Formal note:

Service of any rejection letter/POPLA code and/or legal documents by email is expressly disallowed. All responses to me from this point on, must be made by post. Regardless of any MCOL online/email system, service of any court claim must only be made by first class post to the latest address provided by me.

Yours faithfully,

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Mon, 24 Sep 2018 - 08:04
Post #7

Member No.: 15,642

Thats just the MSE template, so you can use that OR use anything specifically relaitng ot grace periods. Of course you will know that first appeals to the PPC are basically universally ignored.

+Quote Post
Cuthbert
post Mon, 24 Sep 2018 - 11:08
Post #8

Member No.: 74,894

Has not done court as a claimant, well known local scammer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 14:50
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here