New SMART Digital Roads +/- HADEC3X Cameras
VaporTrail
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 17:29
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106,712

There is no money for NHS etc.

BREXIT was blamed in referendum.

Where was the referendum for the plebian money making scheme "Digital Road Networks" which is designed to boost driving penalty revenues.

Its only about revenue. We, the plebs, are under attack. It is war. Paintball or shoot down speed cameras- that is as fair as preventing Hitler from mass genocide.

Every speed camera catch is supposed to be manually checked. Get a GPS DVR with 30 days memory and challenge every ticket. Make up something (laser light bounce; angles for HADECX3) and demand all evidence (list it). The police are unlikely to respond before Court at which stage they will ask for adjournement. ALWAYS refuse an adjournement (your travelled etc.) then the case will be dismissed.

The police do not manually check every speeding ticket which they have to to honor the HOME OFFICE APPROVAL (that is how the HOME oFFICE sign off the cameras without adequate testing.

If it were remotely about safety then EVERY driver involved in an accident (police discretion allowed here perhaps) can be banned for life to use public transport. Ultimately this will result in accidents: leaviong competent drivers of those who don't deserve a licence. SIMPLE.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
Advertisement
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 17:29
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
southpaw82
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 18:14
Post #2

Member No.: 18,483

QUOTE (VaporTrail @ Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 17:29) *
We, the plebs

Speak for yourself.

Paintball or shoot down speed cameras- that is as fair as preventing Hitler from mass genocide.

Not only is that criminal damage but your comparison is as stupid as it is offensive.

Get a GPS DVR with 30 days memory and challenge every ticket. Make up something (laser light bounce; angles for HADECX3) and demand all evidence (list it). The police are unlikely to respond before Court at which stage they will ask for adjournement. ALWAYS refuse an adjournement (your travelled etc.) then the case will be dismissed.

The police do not manually check every speeding ticket which they have to to honor the HOME OFFICE APPROVAL (that is how the HOME oFFICE sign off the cameras without adequate testing.

Just no... you can’t legitimately go on a fishing trip for evidence. You can’t refuse an adjournment (if any is needed), you can only make representations against one, it is ultimately a decision for the court.

If it were remotely about safety then EVERY driver involved in an accident (police discretion allowed here perhaps) can be banned for life to use public transport. Ultimately this will result in accidents: leaviong competent drivers of those who don't deserve a licence. SIMPLE.

Ok then...

Have you shouted at any clouds today?

--------------------

Any comments made do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon. No lawyer/client relationship should be assumed nor should any duty of care be owed.

+Quote Post
Fredd
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 19:09
Post #3

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 18:14) *
Have you shouted at any clouds today?

I have read that various medications are in short supply or unavailable ATM, so that might explain it. NHS funding and Brexit probably, and all the money going on smart motorways.

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account

+Quote Post
Ocelot
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 19:40
Post #4

Member No.: 1,326

You could try not speeding, especially when a camera is present.

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 20:57
Post #5

Member No.: 42,618

Its only about revenue.

There is ample evidence that the government doesn't actually get any meaningful revenue out of speeding fines, but if I were to post a link to the HMCTS accounts you'd probably say they're all fake anyway...

We, the plebs, are under attack. It is war. Paintball or shoot down speed cameras- that is as fair as preventing Hitler from mass genocide.

Speak for yourself. I've never been "attacked" by a speed camera nor have I heard of such an attack ever happening. Even if you were remotely correct in your assertions, the sensible option would be to vote for politicians who want to increase or abolish the speed limit, rather than violent insurrection.

Every speed camera catch is supposed to be manually checked. Get a GPS DVR with 30 days memory and challenge every ticket. Make up something (laser light bounce; angles for HADECX3) and demand all evidence (list it). The police are unlikely to respond before Court at which stage they will ask for adjournement. ALWAYS refuse an adjournement (your travelled etc.) then the case will be dismissed.

I've never been a defendant in any court and I've never received a NIP, so I'm not sure I could do this even if I wanted to.

I think there's some legal principle along the lines of "the punishment must fit the crime", to suggest that someone who has a car park scrape should face the same penalty as someone who causes a pile up and kills a bunch of people is frankly idiotic. You also seem to suggest that we should replace the sentencing discretion of the courts with the discretion of the police.

I understand you must feel very frustrated and wanted to have a bit of rant, but maybe you should do some proper research first.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
DancingDad
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 21:24
Post #6

Member No.: 38,559

Big Brother is watching you.
1984 has happened and nobody noticed.
Where's me tin 'at.

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 23:15
Post #7

Member No.: 74,048

QUOTE (DancingDad @ Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - 21:24) *
Big Brother is watching you.
1984 has happened and nobody noticed.
Where's me tin 'at.

on yer kin ead I ope

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - 01:15
Post #8

Member No.: 42,618

Where was the referendum for the plebian money making scheme "Digital Road Networks" which is designed to boost driving penalty revenues.

Its only about revenue. We, the plebs, are under attack. It is war. Paintball or shoot down speed cameras- that is as fair as preventing Hitler from mass genocide.

On reflection, I think we need harsher penalties for crimes against the English language. Your use of grammar (or lack thereof) is truly awful, quite aside from spelling issues and capitalisation.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - 08:03
Post #9

Member No.: 317

The use of 'honor' on a UK forum about a UK issue says all I needed to know.

I hope the doctors get the right dose next time, clearly it needs refining.

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
The Slithy Tove
post Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - 08:11
Post #10

Member No.: 52,178

Er, how? During the referendum, there was not Brexit, so you can't blame something that hasn't happened for lack of NHS funding.

Yes, such a key issue where EU membership is concerned, I'm surprised it didn't come up.

Muppet!

+Quote Post
Guest_Charlie1010_*
post Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - 08:27
Post #11

Guests

Thank you for the comedy.
Cheered up a dull November day.
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - 09:09
Post #12

Member No.: 317

I'm surprised you didn't choose 'chem trails' for your user name.....

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
trubster
post Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - 11:09
Post #13

Member No.: 17,078

Sorry I'm late, I was just stocking up on popcorn, has anyone else seen my tin foil hat?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 10:18
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here