Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 ANPR Tickets just arrived!
OliverJB
post Sat, 13 Jan 2018 - 10:11
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,784

Good morning folks

I just received 11 "Reminder Letters" from APCOA relating to my vehicle being parked at a train station car park for the following dates;

4th & 5th May 2017
8th, 9th & 10th May 2017
12th May 2017
15th, 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th May

They call them reminder letters, but i didn't receive anything previously?

All of them were via the ANPR, but having gone to the site to look, there are no signs anywhere, let alone any terms and conditions!!!

Whoever parked there clearly did so without being made aware there was an ANPR camera there.

Whats the best course of action for this?

Also, not sure if relevant, but this is a lease car...

Thanks

OJB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Start new topic
Replies (60 - 62)
Advertisement
post Sat, 13 Jan 2018 - 10:11
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
OliverJB
post Thu, 8 Feb 2018 - 09:33
Post #61

Member No.: 94,784

I posted the following letter(s...x11) to APCOA on 14th Jan;

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am the hirer and keeper of vehicle [reg number] and have received your Parking charge Notice [PCN]

You have failed to conform to the requirements of schedule 4 of the Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012, namely, but not limited to, section 14 (2) (a) and therefore I, as the keeper, cannot be held liable for the actions of the driver at the time. I have no legal requirements to identify the driver and will not be doing so. I do not expect to hear from you again other than to confirm that you have removed my details from your records as I have no further liability and to continue would be harassment and vexatious.

Please consider this a request made under the Data Protection Act, which mandates a response within 21 days from the date of this letter as shown above.

Regards

I haven't heard anything back from them, and we are now on day 24 since posting! Should i consider this case closed, as they haven't responded....or should i just expect them to ignore my letter and continue with their "process"?

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Thu, 8 Feb 2018 - 09:51
Post #62

Member No.: 49,223

No, you will get something but what...

This post has been edited by Jlc: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 - 09:52

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Thu, 8 Feb 2018 - 13:06
Post #63

Member No.: 15,642

You could complain to the ICO that your section 10 notice has been ignored x 11

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 23rd May 2018 - 10:57
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.