PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

(62) parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath - PCN issued by Hounslow Council, (62) parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath - PCN issued
Sonu rocks
post Fri, 30 Mar 2018 - 15:18
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,060

Good afternoon,

I have received a PCN issued by Hounslow Council - (62) parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath on London Road. The date of conviction is 15/02/18 at 00:27. I received this PCN yesterday and the notice date on PCN is 28/03/18. I have seen the pictures and they are not very clear and one of the pictures shows that there is something on the windscreen but I cannot remind of finding anything on my car on my return. Also, when I logged on to see the evidence and it says that my discount period is over but if I had seen anything on my windscreen I would have reacted the very next day of the PCN was issued.

Please if someone can shed a light whether on or not if I have any grounds of appeal?

Thank you in advance.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 29)
Advertisement
post Fri, 30 Mar 2018 - 15:18
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
hcandersen
post Mon, 16 Apr 2018 - 21:58
Post #21

Member No.: 21,551

They have a maximum 56 days in which to serve you with their response.

You have until 30 April in which to submit reps, so I suggest you post here what you wrote and confirm with the council that they've been received.

Then assuming all is in order..wait.

+Quote Post
Sonu rocks
post Tue, 17 Apr 2018 - 11:56
Post #22

QUOTE (PASTMYBEST @ Tue, 3 Apr 2018 - 15:04) *
dear Mr parking.

I am in receipt of Notice to owner reference number xxxxxx. This came as something of a shock as i did not receive a PCN. I appreciate that this could be removed by a third party or blown off the windscreen by a strong wind, and that this is not the responsibility of the council.
I have however been deprived through no fault of my own of the opportunity to settle this matter at the discounted rate.

If the council would exercise their discretion in this matter and re offer the discount i would settle the matter, if this is not possible then i would require a copy of the PCN in order that i could consider all options

Regards

I exactly wrote as above suggested by PASTMYBEST

How can I confirm with the council?

+Quote Post
hcandersen
post Tue, 17 Apr 2018 - 12:40
Post #23

I can't tell whether this was made in accordance with the instructions in the NTO or to the correct address because the NTO is incomplete and what you've posted doesn't have an address or similar details.

How to confirm? Phone and ask if they have received your *** dated **** in regard to PCN **** and if so when do they anticipate replying.

No debate, don't argue or discuss, just ask.

+Quote Post
Sonu rocks
post Tue, 17 Apr 2018 - 13:14
Post #24

I have just checked on 'manage your PCN' and they have changed the penalty amount to the original which is £55. Should I just pay it or do I have any grounds?

+Quote Post
hcandersen
post Tue, 17 Apr 2018 - 13:43
Post #25

Progress and everything is going virtually as per the textbook.

You were served with a PCN, which remained unpaid and which was not successfully challenged;
You, as registered keeper, were served with a NTO for the full penalty;
You made reps in time;
The full penalty has now been reduced to the discount which should mean that a Notice of Rejection which re-offers the discount has been issued;
It must be posted first-class on the date of issue.....
So you should receive the NOR at the latest by 2 working days from today.

Do not pay, it would be premature. Wait for the NOR, the examination of which represents the last leg of our regular analysis.

...and take a screenshot of the current penalty!

+Quote Post
Sonu rocks
post Tue, 17 Apr 2018 - 15:25
Post #26

I am not able to resize the image but the text says that " THis Penalty Charge Notice is now outside of the discount period. You can still make a representation if you have not previously submitted a representation against this PCN. Do not make payment if you wish to make a representation against this PCN". At the bottom, the penalty has been reduced.

+Quote Post
hcandersen
post Tue, 17 Apr 2018 - 16:22
Post #27

Totally confused. Nothing like being drip-fed info!!

Phone them.

+Quote Post
Sonu rocks
post Wed, 18 Apr 2018 - 09:09
Post #28

Thank you for the reply.

Probably the message which I had sent was received by them as that I would settle the payment if they revert back the discount and hence they just changed the price.

Should I wait for NOR and then call?

+Quote Post
Sonu rocks
post Yesterday, 11:56
Post #29

Hi,

I have received the rejection of representation which I am trying to upload but because of size issues I cannot upload on Pepipoo. I have also tried instruction given on the website but i think those are outdated.

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Yesterday, 12:26
Post #30

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (Sonu rocks @ Thu, 26 Apr 2018 - 12:56) *
Hi,

I have received the rejection of representation which I am trying to upload but because of size issues I cannot upload on Pepipoo. I have also tried instruction given on the website but i think those are outdated.

Upload it to http://tinypic.com and post a link.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 27th April 2018 - 00:47
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.