Operation Cheetah - JP Discussion Thread, Split from Maurice's hijacked post
andy_foster
post Wed, 8 Feb 2006 - 17:12
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,624

QUOTE (maurice @ Wed, 8 Feb 2006 - 16:24) *
I was also given a leaflet by the Police staing that sites like Pepipoo promise us to help us get away with speeding convictions, but all they are here for is to take our money from us hmmmmm.

The operation Cheetah booklet can be read by following this link.

--------------------
Andy

"Whatever the intention of Parliament was, or was not, the law is quite clear." - The Rookie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 39)
Advertisement
post Wed, 8 Feb 2006 - 17:12
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Clear Skies
post Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 11:24
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,213

QUOTE (Mika @ Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 11:11) *
QUOTE (broadsword @ Fri, 10 Feb 2006 - 21:24) *

Could we not open up a Cheatah thread and invite them to jusify their claims in an open and honest forum

The silence is deafening.

perhaps they are otherwise engaged drinking their tea ( from pepipoo mugs ) , or filling in their overtime forms, and havent yet seen the posting ..

If we hear nothing , It would be very easy to put up their pamphlet on our main web page, and to tear it apart line by line.. For the record The nhs costs are refunded in full by the motor insurance companies , so that deals with that page of tripe .

and mika, u have the sole right to complain, I would suggest your MP, your baby is being labeled a very naughty boy indeed..

Bill

--------------------
God always has a custard pie up his sleeve....
Georgy Girl

Carbon Offset & support PePiPoo

+Quote Post
Mika
post Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 11:34
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Clear Skies @ Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 11:24) *
If we hear nothing , It would be very easy to put up their pamphlet on our main web page, and to tear it apart line by line.. For the record The nhs costs are refunded in full by the motor insurance companies , so that deals with that page of tripe .

and mika, u have the sole right to complain, I would suggest your MP, your baby is being labeled a very naughty boy indeed..

Fortunately I have far more interesting things to do with my time, like assisting the legal team fine-tune the submissions for the European Courts of Justice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neil3841
post Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 16:36
Post #23

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,184

QUOTE (Mika @ Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 11:34) *
QUOTE (Clear Skies @ Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 11:24) *

Fortunately I have far more interesting things to do with my time, like assisting the legal team fine-tune the submissions for the European Courts of Justice.

that will hurt them biggrin.gif more than any complant lol

+Quote Post
Barneyrubble
post Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 00:07
Post #24

Member No.: 3,908

Im behind you all the way Mika, they also forgot to mention about the speeding police officer doing 157 testing a car,hmm one law for them and another for us

+Quote Post
Barneyrubble
post Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 17:20
Post #25

so wheres the post that we can all pull to bits then?

+Quote Post
Mika
post Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 17:44
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE (maurice @ Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 17:20) *

Are you referring to this Cheetah booklet?

--------------------

+Quote Post
g_attrill
post Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 00:37
Post #27

Member No.: 412

QUOTE (Mika @ Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 17:44) *
QUOTE (maurice @ Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 17:20) *

Are you referring to this Cheetah booklet?

Paul Smith is currently tearing the booklet up, last I saw he was spitting out the staples laugh.gif

--------------------
Found anything useful? Become a BB&G!

+Quote Post
Barneyrubble
post Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 00:40
Post #28

yes, sorry that is what I meant, the cheetah booklet

+Quote Post
Mika
post Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 12:03
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (maurice @ Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 00:40) *

Has anyone else noticed that right next to the words “TRICK DEALERS”, there is a picture of a traffic officer using an LTi 20-20?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clear Skies
post Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 12:21
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE (Mika @ Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 12:03) *

Has anyone else noticed that right next to the words “TRICK DEALERS”, there is a picture of a traffic officer using an LTi 20-20?

you couldn't make it up could u...

bill

--------------------
Georgy Girl

+Quote Post
g_attrill
post Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 12:45
Post #31

QUOTE (Mika @ Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 12:03) *

Yes biggrin.gif edit: well not specifically that positioning, but that they didn't include "the camera made a mistake" in the "tricks" list.

This post has been edited by g_attrill: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 12:47

--------------------

+Quote Post
blackdouglas
post Fri, 17 Feb 2006 - 09:33
Post #32

Member No.: 2,524

Just a "minor " point.

If perverting the course of justice is such a big deal, I think they ought to have a hard, long look at themselves first.

I, like many others on here, can provide tons of evidence of police officers, expert witnesses and people from the CPS, perverting the course of justice.

One expert in particular has stated many things in Court, many of which are untrue and can be seen as perverting the course of justice. We've carried out experiments to prove the truth. Maybe I should send a copy of these experiments and the transcript from Court to the head of operation cheetah.

No there's an idea.

+Quote Post
cjm99
post Fri, 17 Feb 2006 - 12:47
Post #33

Member No.: 675

Maybe I should send a copy of these experiments and the transcript from Court to the head of operation cheetah.

Regrettably, the head of 'cheetah' is an ostrich, with his own personal sand bucket.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Peter STI
post Mon, 27 Feb 2006 - 13:53
Post #34

Member No.: 4,570

QUOTE (cjm99 @ Fri, 17 Feb 2006 - 12:47) *
Maybe I should send a copy of these experiments and the transcript from Court to the head of operation cheetah.

Regrettably, the head of 'cheetah' is an ostrich, with his own personal sand bucket.

Its interesting to hear how the "establishments" will try to undermine anything that works against them. I am sure that many members have subscribed to the site in the hope of escaping some form of penalty and good luck if this can be achieved - after all it can only happen if the evidence is flawed! For my own part, and perhaps many others, I joined to try and obtain constructive advice that would best enable me to defend myself and ensure that I was (if possible) treated in the manner prescribed by law and not by whims and uncollaborated evidence. Great site and good people! seems "establishments" have the jitters???

+Quote Post
Clear Skies
post Mon, 27 Feb 2006 - 15:37
Post #35

Group Icon

QUOTE (blackdouglas @ Fri, 17 Feb 2006 - 09:33) *
Just a "minor " point.

If perverting the course of justice is such a big deal, I think they ought to have a hard, long look at themselves first.

I, like many others on here, can provide tons of evidence of police officers, expert witnesses and people from the CPS, perverting the course of justice.

One expert in particular has stated many things in Court, many of which are untrue and can be seen as perverting the course of justice. We've carried out experiments to prove the truth. Maybe I should send a copy of these experiments and the transcript from Court to the head of operation cheetah.

No there's an idea.

I think perjury and perversion is about the same..

A friend of mine was on the receiving end of an upset ex wife's tantrum, She accused him of perjury and a serious police investigation followed. It is a stand alone crime.

Whilst nothing came of it , as she has misled them, the fact remains , the police really do take such complaints very seriously.. Even if they wanted to they are unable to dodge well documented evidence. When put like that (perjury) to them, I dont think for one moment they would want to squirm out of looking into the issue anyway.

rgds

--------------------
Georgy Girl

+Quote Post
BobTB007
post Mon, 6 Mar 2006 - 21:10
Post #36

Member No.: 4,669

Tragic but true

The other day (night), a person I know was killed in an RTA.

He was 23

He was comming home from a party, crossed the road at a junction with traffic lights, didnt see a black cab (various reasons) and was hit, the cab was on a green light.

I was told that the cab wasnt speeding (so presume was doing under 30 at the time of impact) so does that mean that on a major trunk road the speed limit should be reduced to below 30 to avoid deaths?

Or should the design of black cabs be altered to be more pedestrian friendly?

Or should people who cross the roads take extra care? Its a god damn awful way to think of things at such a time but what could be done differently?

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

So, for the scammers, how will u spin this story to proove your case? or will you just add it in to the stats of death by speeding (cos as we all know 30 is a speed)

+Quote Post
Captain A
post Mon, 6 Mar 2006 - 21:27
Post #37

Member No.: 836

He was comming home from a party, crossed the road at a junction with traffic lights, didnt see a black cab (various reasons) and was hit, the cab was on a green light.

I do not want to sound callous, particularly when someone has died, but if he was coming home from a party, is there a chance that he had been drinking and so was perhaps not so careful when stepping into the road ?

This post has been edited by Captain A: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 - 21:28

+Quote Post
BobTB007
post Mon, 6 Mar 2006 - 23:00
Post #38

Member No.: 4,669

QUOTE (Captain A @ Mon, 6 Mar 2006 - 21:27) *

I do not want to sound callous, particularly when someone has died, but if he was coming home from a party, is there a chance that he had been drinking and so was perhaps not so careful when stepping into the road ?

You got it Captain, it has to be the unfortunate conclusion that:

1/ Cab driver not drinking, not speeding, was on a green light.

2/ Pedestrian (on this junction) had the added protection of walk/dont walk green or red man to tell him when it was safe to cross

3/ Pedestrians, surely, have a duty of care to follow the green cross code, to help protect thier safety (when was the last time a pedestrian was charged with "jay walking" or without due care and attention)

4/ and yes captain I agree with you, that the chances were that he did not have his full faculties due to drink (i wonder if he postumously had a sample taken to see if drink could have impared his judgement)

5/ he made a judgement that was incorrect, I wonder if we will see the police and safety camera parterships jumping up and down talking about how allegedly worse for ware pedestrians can ruin thier and other peoples lives by drinking too much. Just think about the cab driver and his reaction to the situatuation.

6/ Cars are dangerous objects they are hard and unyielding to the human body, both drivers and pedestrians have a duty of care to watch out for each other.

7/ Should there be a charge of walking whilst under the influence of drink or drugs because it can lead to impared judgment and death?

PS sorry if this rant is off topic but ive had a few to drink tonite

+Quote Post
g_attrill
post Tue, 7 Mar 2006 - 00:34
Post #39

QUOTE (BobTB007 @ Mon, 6 Mar 2006 - 23:00) *
(i wonder if he postumously had a sample taken to see if drink could have impared his judgement)

I believe this is standard practice during a post-mortem, they probably test for common drugs too.

Gareth

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pug205GRD
post Thu, 16 Mar 2006 - 21:25
Post #40

Member No.: 1,108

I notice on Page 3a that it says:

...fixed penalty ticket system depended heavily on the integrity of motorists...

Does that mean the fixed penalty ticket system does not depend heavily on the integrity of scamerships then?
From the number of users and posts issued on this and other 'Trick Dealers' sites I guess we already know the answer to that one...

--------------------
The Police ARE The Law, Not ABOVE It...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 7th July 2020 - 09:30
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.