PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Incorrect driver number
Fangs4
post Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - 12:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,315

Received nip. Returned it with correct details. Retraining course offered, however upon trying to enter driver number on Ndors site receives error message (not recognised). Phoned constabulary who inform me I have entered incorrect info (they are wrong). Q: do I tell them they have input wrong number?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Advertisement
post Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - 12:30
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
peterguk
post Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - 12:38
Post #2

Member No.: 14,720

QUOTE (Fangs4 @ Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - 13:30) *
Received nip. Returned it with correct details. Retraining course offered, however upon trying to enter driver number on Ndors site receives error message (not recognised). Phoned constabulary who inform me I have entered incorrect info (they are wrong). Q: do I tell them they have input wrong number?

Do you know for sure what driver number they have inputted? If you do, and you know it is incorrect, then tell them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Editing
post Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - 12:41
Post #3

Member No.: 60,444

It depends if you want to go to court or not.
The offer of a course is only available for a limited time, after which the procedure reverts to court action. They have your details on the system, so it is you who will receive a summons.
I would contact them again, give them the details you have been supplied and ask them to input the details themselves to show that it is incorrect.
The mix up over the details where you are offered a course has no impact on the speeding offence and the court action that can follow if the course is not accepted and completed within time.

+Quote Post
samthecat
post Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - 13:38
Post #4

Member No.: 83,881

Do you have a copy of what you sent?

If so double check it, are any letters or numbers not clear (B can look a bit like a D for example).

As noted above this won't avoid any action being taken so best to get it resolved.

--------------------
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 14th November 2018 - 20:42
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.