Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

DD charge but error on charge sheet, Help needed please
MikeSc
post Sun, 24 May 2009 - 05:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,963

Hi

Just a quicky and a really long shot. I was stopped and breathalysed the other day on a motorcycle and my reading was 52. The charge is that I was over the limit driving a motorcycle but the registration number of the bike on the charge sheet is incorrect.

I know nothing about these things at all, but if the charge is that I was riding motorcycle registration number xxx whilst over the limit, can I not legitimately please not guilty, as I wasn’t?

Many thanksi

This post has been edited by MikeSc: Sun, 24 May 2009 - 05:09
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Sun, 24 May 2009 - 05:08
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Top Cat
post Sun, 24 May 2009 - 07:20
Post #2

Member No.: 26,706

QUOTE (MikeSc @ Sun, 24 May 2009 - 06:08) *
Hi

Just a quicky and a really long shot. I was stopped and breathalysed the other day on a motorcycle and my reading was 52. The charge is that I was over the limit driving a motorcycle but the registration number of the bike on the charge sheet is incorrect.

I know nothing about these things at all, but if the charge is that I was riding motorcycle registration number xxx whilst over the limit, can I not legitimately please not guilty, as I wasn’t?

Many thanksi

There's a good chance of that succeeding as long as you can show that they also are mistaken about who was subjected to a roadside breath test,failed it,got arrested,then taken into custody and blew over the prescribed limit on the intoxiliser and was charged....other than that....sorry,no!

+Quote Post
MikeSc
post Sun, 24 May 2009 - 11:25
Post #3

Member No.: 28,963

Thanks. it was a long shot.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 14th August 2020 - 11:09
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.