Freeman solisitorwanted
of prison planet
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 00:54
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107,722

Hi
Any advice on this please

I am looking for a freeman solicitor; and that is someone who represents someone in court in the capacity of a freeman. And what I mean by a freeman is a human being (and not a person) that lawfully (and not legally) dose not stand under any statute/ act of parliament/ admiral law/ law of the sea because they choice as Sovereign beings by there constitutional rights (magna carta treaty for the state of England and all other crown governed country) not to represent the corporative title they where given (there name or Mr/Mrs in upper case letters) when they where born in the form of a birth certificate

Have a look at this video, it is rayman Sinclair and someone ells with a hidden camera in court representing someone in count in the above means. I have looked Raymond Sinclair up on the net and he seams to have vanished off of the face of the earth (hope he is alright!)
https://youtu.be/zfwDjbZgLqI
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Start new topic
Replies (100 - 108)
Advertisement
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 00:54
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Rallyman72
post Fri, 14 Feb 2020 - 15:35
Post #101

Member No.: 3,385

Gods Own Country then ...

--------------------
The accident was caused by cockpit thrombosis - a dangerous clot between seatback and steering wheel ...

1. Read this first
2. Nip Wizard
Parking tickets - council - 0, Rallyman - 1

+Quote Post
The Slithy Tove
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 09:37
Post #102

Member No.: 52,178

Been skimming this thread and chuckling to myself at the sheer ignorance of the OP. I can only hope it ends the way of so may of these FotL/Sovereign Citizen cases you see on YouTube. E.g.
  • The one where the Nutter ™ questions the authority of the judge, to which the judge replies "my authority lies in the fact I can get the police officer here to lock you up", and when further challenged, that's exactly what he does
  • The infamous P Barnes (just look it up on YouTube) who tasers the Nutter ™

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 11:13
Post #103

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (The Slithy Tove @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 09:37) *
[*]The one where the Nutter ™ questions the authority of the judge, to which the judge replies "my authority lies in the fact I can get the police officer here to lock you up", and when further challenged, that's exactly what he does

Ah you must be referring to the first couple in this playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuTAiDBedhM...w7wxG0O1UGIjHPl

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
oldstoat
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 18:44
Post #104

Member No.: 25,505

Whilst I find the Freemen of the land idea, amusing, to read. I must confess to half seeing what they say. From first principles, can any consitutional expert explain at what point they go wrong.

--------------------
Bridges burnt, Rubicons crossed. Parthian shots delivered, but always with style

+Quote Post
southpaw82
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 18:53
Post #105

Member No.: 18,483

QUOTE (oldstoat @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 18:44) *
Whilst I find the Freemen of the land idea, amusing, to read. I must confess to half seeing what they say. From first principles, can any consitutional expert explain at what point they go wrong.

Relying on a (mostly) repealed statute? Not understanding that statutes don't require individual consent? Thinking that maritime law applies everywhere? Thinking that life is a series of commercial contracts? Thinking that the cesui que vie act does something it doesn't? How much more?

--------------------

Any comments made do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon. No lawyer/client relationship should be assumed nor should any duty of care be owed.

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 13:56
Post #106

QUOTE (oldstoat @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 18:44) *

Consent. If no law applies without your consent, how does the state stop people from robbing you or raping you if no law against robbery or rape can have force of law, given that robbers and rapists are unlikely to consent to such laws.

Our whole civilisation is built on the idea that society as a whole can unilaterally impose requirements and obligations on individuals, not because it is just or moral but simply because the only alternative is chaos.

Look at any lawless place on Earth, there's a reason they're called failed states.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
southpaw82
post Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 15:41
Post #107

Consent doesn’t mean consent of the individual (in this context), it means consent of the majority of the polity.

--------------------

Any comments made do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon. No lawyer/client relationship should be assumed nor should any duty of care be owed.

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - 08:18
Post #108

QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 15:41) *
Consent doesn’t mean consent of the individual (in this context), it means consent of the majority of the polity.

Well yes, I did mean consent in the warped FMOTL sense wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
southpaw82
post Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - 09:57
Post #109

QUOTE (cp8759 @ Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - 08:18) *
QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 15:41) *

Well yes, I did mean consent in the warped FMOTL sense wink.gif

I know - it was a stand-alone remark.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 20:49
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here