Parkingeye Popla refused appeal, Parkingeye issued PCN parking for 11mins
willy101
post Wed, 6 Jun 2018 - 21:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,297

Hi
I wonder if someone could help me for my options
I received parkingeye fine to park at GP backside parking this parking was for staff and patients both , I parked but came out within 11 minutes it was full of wrongly parked cars , I went at front and enter Reg number at GP’s screen as per instructions but they said couldn’t find any details so refused my appeal and asked me to appeal to POPLA which I did they also refused for same background and said to pay £100 within few days I don’t have much time left to pay but I’m sure I’m not wrong
I even asked them to check myself in gps cctv but they didn’t responded

Please let me know what’s my option is there any further I can go I’m worried they if I didn’t paid they might send bailiffs

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 59)
Advertisement
post Wed, 6 Jun 2018 - 21:47
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Jlc
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 09:59
Post #41

Member No.: 49,223

Does it say anything different?

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
kommando
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 10:00
Post #42

Member No.: 57,558

No, first DRP have to give up, then pass it back to PE who then have to send a LBA before then ignoring your reply to LBA and then finally raise a claim.

+Quote Post
Macapaca
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 10:32
Post #43

Member No.: 94,458

QUOTE (willy101 @ Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 10:33) *
QUOTE (Macapaca @ Fri, 7 Sep 2018 - 18:09) *
'They MAY recommend enforcement action.... blah blah blah'. Lol

There is really no need to get stressed about that letter!

I have received another same letter from same company , is this going to court next ?

If it is just another letter from the DRA then continue to ignore. If they are just saying that that MAY recommend legal action then it is going nowhere yet. Just keep an eye out in case the PPC or a solicitor working for them send a LBA. The fact that they are sending a stream of debt recovery letters means that they are in no hurry or keen to go to court! These letters are about as much use as bog paper and should end up in the same place.

+Quote Post
willy101
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 10:42
Post #44

QUOTE (Macapaca @ Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 11:32) *

I have received another same letter from same company , is this going to court next ?

If it is just another letter from the DRA then continue to ignore. If they are just saying that that MAY recommend legal action then it is going nowhere yet. Just keep an eye out in case the PPC or a solicitor working for them send a LBA. The fact that they are sending a stream of debt recovery letters means that they are in no hurry or keen to go to court! These letters are about as much use as bog paper and should end up in the same place.

Thanks a lot for this
But is there any end to this , how can I ask them to end this without paying the costs etc?

+Quote Post
kommando
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 10:48
Post #45

Only way to end it is

1 wait until it ends

2 pay

3 court

PE are normally very litigious and go straight to claim, that they haven't says 3 will never happen, so ignore the toilet paper or pay when you don't have to, reminding yourself whilst you do it, you are funding them going after other victims.

This post has been edited by kommando: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 13:51

+Quote Post
Macapaca
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 12:34
Post #46

QUOTE (willy101 @ Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 11:42) *

Thanks a lot for this
But is there any end to this , how can I ask them to end this without paying the costs etc?

The best way to end this is to keep ignoring the DRA letters. Unfortunately you can't ask them to end it. If you do that they will pester you even more until you give them some money that they don't deserve.

+Quote Post
willy101
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 14:29
Post #47

QUOTE (Macapaca @ Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 13:34) *

Thanks a lot for this

The best way to end this is to keep ignoring the DRA letters. Unfortunately you can't ask them to end it. If you do that they will pester you even more until you give them some money that they don't deserve.

Thanks for help , or if they also can stop by RTS to their mail ?

+Quote Post
bearclaw
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 14:59
Post #48

Member No.: 95,103

You wont end it by any means. They send these letters to worry you into paying to make them stop.

Dont. Do. It.

When you get a letter dont worry that they are going to "do something nasty"

Smile and think that you've made them waste money and postage into sending you something that you are just going to stick in a file and ignore because it has no effect on you at all..

+Quote Post
Macapaca
post Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 16:22
Post #49

QUOTE (willy101 @ Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 15:29) *
QUOTE (Macapaca @ Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - 13:34) *

Thanks a lot for this

Thanks for help , or if they also can stop by RTS to their mail ?

RTS won't work. They would take it that the letters are beginning to annoy you and respond by sending you more until you give in and pay! Don't give them any encouragement at all. Just get some satisfaction that every time they send you a letter they have wasted some more of their ill-gotten gains.

+Quote Post
willy101
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 09:32
Post #50

Please read attached

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 12:10
Post #51

Member No.: 15,642

What attachment?
Dont use forum space
Use tinypics, imgur etc.

+Quote Post
willy101
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 12:28
Post #52

QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 13:10) *
What attachment?
Dont use forum space
Use tinypics, imgur etc.

Sorry I don’t know why it was not loaded
I got another letter from Equitta
It says

We Note, you didn’t paid PE fine of £160 , despite our previous efforts , this matter remains open you can pay £160 to finish withi 7 days . It is therefore our intention to refer this matter back to PE To proceed with additional Enforment/ Litigation action immediately.

This post has been edited by willy101: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 12:34

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 12:35
Post #53

Member No.: 15,642

Equita is the debt collector. PE send it there when they dont want to try court. So, almost certainly NO you are not going to court.

+Quote Post
willy101
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 13:09
Post #54

QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 13:35) *
Equita is the debt collector. PE send it there when they dont want to try court. So, almost certainly NO you are not going to court.

Thank you for your help in this ,
But if The case is currently with Equita now, can they send bailiffs to collect debt ?

+Quote Post
Sheffield Dave
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 13:27
Post #55

Member No.: 62,052

QUOTE (willy101 @ Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 14:09) *
But if The case is currently with Equita now, can they send bailiffs to collect debt ?

No, Equita are being employed as Scary Letter writers, no more. Bailiffs can only be sent in after a court rules against you and you still don't pay up.

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 13:34
Post #56

Member No.: 317

Bailiffs can only enforce a court order, as it’s not been to court there is no order, so no they cannot send bailiffs.

It never ceases to amaze me at how ill informed so many (the majority) people are about their own fundamental legal protections.

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 8-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
kommando
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 14:03
Post #57

And PE don't do bailiffs even with a win and non payment, they just wait for the victim to apply for credit and find the issue with credit history so they come back to PE.

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 14:30
Post #58

Member No.: 32,130

Like we said, EQUITA tells you they are not about to try a court claim, for whatever reason.

Let them waste their postage, file it all, except if they do file a claim in the county court, in which case 11 minutes is defendable.

Either when they stop writing, or by winning if they did try a claim.

Nothing to worry about, honestly. Of course you won't be paying the costs unless you lost a defended claim.

MAKE SURE IF YOU MOVE HOUSE WITHIN 6 YEARS OF THE NOTICE TO KEEPER, YOU MUST WRITE OR EMAIL TO TELL PARKING EYE THE NEW ADDRESS, TO PREVENT ANY POSSIBLE SNEAKY CLAIM TO AN OLD ADDRESS.

+Quote Post
willy101
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 14:38
Post #59

QUOTE (SchoolRunMum @ Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 15:30) *

Like we said, EQUITA tells you they are not about to try a court claim, for whatever reason.

Let them waste their postage, file it all, except if they do file a claim in the county court, in which case 11 minutes is defendable.

Either when they stop writing, or by winning if they did try a claim.

Nothing to worry about, honestly. Of course you won't be paying the costs unless you lost a defended claim.

MAKE SURE IF YOU MOVE HOUSE WITHIN 6 YEARS OF THE NOTICE TO KEEPER, YOU MUST WRITE OR EMAIL TO TELL PARKING EYE THE NEW ADDRESS, TO PREVENT ANY POSSIBLE SNEAKY CLAIM TO AN OLD ADDRESS.

Thanks a lot
But will it’ll effect on my any credit history etc if they didn’t took to court etc.

+Quote Post
kommando
post Fri, 5 Oct 2018 - 15:13
Post #60

No effect unless you get CCJ and do not pay within one month of judgement.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 17th February 2019 - 14:52
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.