PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blue Badge Holder issued PCN 4th August 2017 - Forgot to display, Appeal upheld against Conwy County Borough Council - North Wales
Bill Pwll
post Mon, 4 Dec 2017 - 17:24
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,655

I am awaiting the Adjudicator's Official reasons for Finding in my Favour. and Criticizing CCBC. It has taken 3+months out of my life.

For a Past Ticket - Then I simply paid £35. It was the easiest thing to do. At that time the same arguments would have defeated it.

The Hearing was a 3 way telephone hearing a week last Thursday afternoon. It took me up until the Thursday morning to finally send my Final Summary of my arguments, being the 24th Item of Evidence, with comments where applicable. I Sent a Pile of Typed Documents 3/4 of an inch thick in total.

What Information do you need from Me to help other Blue Badge holders, who should now get a better service from CCBC Parking Services, and other Councils. That said In conversation with a Neighbour about a month ago. I was informed By the Blue Badge holder presumably, who was sitting in her car, when her husband who had driven got out and went briefly away and forgot to display. They got a Ticket, I am sorry I had to say - Just Pay the £35 and forget it.

But the decision I received hopefully will put a stop to that type of action by Council's.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Mon, 4 Dec 2017 - 17:24
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Mon, 4 Dec 2017 - 17:29
Post #2

Member No.: 74,048

post the decision letter when you have it.

also please ask a mod to remove the other 3 threads

hit the report button bottom left

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
Bill Pwll
post Mon, 4 Dec 2017 - 18:01
Post #3

Member No.: 18,655

Report Made - Thank you - Bill Pwll.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 10:25
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here