Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

UK Car Park Management
aaa123456
post Thu, 6 Sep 2018 - 09:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99,519

Hello

I received a letter from UK CPM regarding "unauthorised parking". The original notice I ignored (and misplaced and I can't find it). I received a second letter:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21zldxi07nw42fe/c...Page_1.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gon0zhh26bxey0/c...Page_2.jpg?dl=0

There is a sign at this location:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2276crm0uwfq7hx/IMAG1458.jpg?dl=0

The driver had parked the vehicle at this location. Do I need to pay £100 or £149?

Any help is much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 21)
aaa123456
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 18:35
Post #21

Member No.: 99,519

I wrote them a letter and they have responded:

"I have received your letter dated ********. As I stated before in my letter dated ******** I will not appeal the ticket until I have the full facts.
Further to your letter I noticed that you hadn’t answered my question:
• Can you confirm the time period for which this vehicle was parked at the location described? The letter only states a date and time.
In addition, due to your confirmation that a contract exists between UK Car Park Management and the landowner at address known as ********, please send me an un-redacted copy of the said contract between the two parties.
I have noticed that the alleged sign has been removed at ********. Can you confirm that the said contract has been terminated between the two parties? If so I require un-redacted copies of any notice of termination and whether UK Car Park Management have any continuing responsibility to pursue drivers who may have parked at this premises.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, I require copies of any correspondence between UK Car Park Management and the landowner regarding this vehicle or those that concern me as the registered keeper and owner of the vehicle."

UK CPM responded as below. How should I respond?:

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 18:35
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 19:29
Post #22

Member No.: 32,130

Don't respond.

Report them to the ICO for not properly handling what was clearly spelt out to be a subject access request for all information, not an 'appeal' to be fobbed off with a template letter of rubbish.

Google contact ICO, read what their remit is, learn about the sort of data concerns you can complain about, and prepare a complaint. Show us first.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Saturday, 20th October 2018 - 07:35
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.