PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 West midlands Police suspended for beating muslim
seank
post Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 14:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 61,183

Unfortunately for Plod, video footage has emerged of a Muslim helping Police with their enquiries:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-e...l-video-2629679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7wCMEEJQwg

Lee Freeman, Chief Plod at Humberside, quickly sought to distance his orifices, saying that 6 of his own Plod were suspended only 2 days ago, but that was for breach of "Professional Standards" (a misnomer?)

One of the 5 brave orifices, accompanied by a female, quickly closes the door on the camera operator, while one of them beats a helpless Muslim man over the head with what resembles a can of incapacitant spray.

The Plodophiles on here must feel very proud.

This post has been edited by seank: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 14:21
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 30)
Advertisement
post Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 14:17
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
baggins1234
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 12:14
Post #21

Member No.: 39,849

QUOTE (seank @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 11:48) *
QUOTE (Dean123 @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 11:25) *
The report doesn't actually list the ages, just that they're under 18, no doubt if it fit their agenda it would be listed. I doubt tasers were used on 5 year olds which is what your envisioning, more likely 17 year olds wielding a knife.

The article is in today's Guardian and the headline says:
Half of children who are tasered come from BAME groups – report
Under UK legislation people aged under 18 are called children.
That includes 17 year olds, though we don't know the actual ages of the children involved.
Brave Plod, eh?

QUOTE (baggins1234 @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 11:28) *
The report doesn't actually list the ages, just that they're under 18, no doubt if it fit their agenda it would be listed. I doubt tasers were used on 5 year olds which is what your envisioning, more likely 17 year olds wielding a knife.

Seank has his Police hating agenda and spouts figures slanted to his own misguided beliefs.

Typical keyboard warrior.

I have no agenda.
Keyboard warriors conduct battle from behind their keyboards. I merely report the facts.
How you can accuse someone of holding misguided beliefs, whilst taking public money to be part of a body who uses 5 or 6 people to attack a defenceless man must take some believing.
I cannot understand why the other Plod in the room haven't reported baldy. Can you?

At least you’re consistent in believing everything you see on the internet.

Facts? What facts? You have seen part of an incident and are taking it as the entire incident.

Defenceless? Again, you’re making massive assumptions to support your own agenda and rhetoric.

At least you didn’t type FACT, so I guess there’s hope for you yet?

If you disagree with the way you think the Police do things wrong, then why not apply to join? Or become a special constable and change things?

+Quote Post
Umtwebby
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 13:52
Post #22

Member No.: 54,283

QUOTE (seank @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 09:19) *
Except that you don't recognise that the system hasn't addressed the vicious assault until the video footage has been produced. You don't know this because you don't know the full facts
Why haven't the other Plod in the room reported baldy? They can't all be corrupt, can they? You don't know this because someone may have reported the facts. The facts may well be decided that reasonable force was used. You don't know because you are to ignorant to wait for the result of the investigation
You don't know when or where it happened or the circumstances, yet call people FMOTL or buffoons. I'm not interested in when or where it happened. It will be addressed by the system not idiotic buffoons on the internet with an axe to grind
With those deductive skills you should do well in the Plod sty. I don't have to deduce anything. I don't intend to deduce anything. I love laughing at FMOTL buffoons getting stressed at perceived conspiracies knowing that they haven't got the intelligence or foresight to await the outcome.

Hopefully all these officers will now be cleared. This will allow me to laugh even more at you and your pathetic use of language and argument. The more you rant, the funnier it gets.

+Quote Post
Darkatmosphere
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 14:00
Post #23

Member No.: 101,643

QUOTE (baggins1234 @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 12:14) *

That includes 17 year olds, though we don't know the actual ages of the children involved.
Brave Plod, eh?

QUOTE (baggins1234 @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 11:28) *

Seank has his Police hating agenda and spouts figures slanted to his own misguided beliefs.

Typical keyboard warrior.

I have no agenda.
Keyboard warriors conduct battle from behind their keyboards. I merely report the facts.
How you can accuse someone of holding misguided beliefs, whilst taking public money to be part of a body who uses 5 or 6 people to attack a defenceless man must take some believing.
I cannot understand why the other Plod in the room haven't reported baldy. Can you?

At least you’re consistent in believing everything you see on the internet.

Facts? What facts? You have seen part of an incident and are taking it as the entire incident.

Defenceless? Again, you’re making massive assumptions to support your own agenda and rhetoric.

At least you didn’t type FACT, so I guess there’s hope for you yet?

If you disagree with the way you think the Police do things wrong, then why not apply to join? Or become a special constable and change things?

Or perhaps go out on a ride along at the very least.

The video doesn't depict the start of this ruckus, the constable whaling on the guys head with a incapacitant canister may still be depressing the actuator while whaling on this guy and this is why the other constable is shielding and looking as though he is in some discomfort.
The guy doesn't look, to me, to be a risk to the constable's and they don't seem to be attempting to take him to the ground with any urgency, infact I think 1 has incapacitant in his eyes, the female constable is backing off due to the possible spray still emitting from the canister being whaled about and still actuated, and the officer committing his assault with the canister seems to be content with just whacking his head all the while the guy begins to cower, and the other constable clearing the room and shutting the door doesn't seem to be in any rush or alarm to assist his colleagues.
On the face of it appears to be an assault by police on this guy, but we don't know the circumstances surrounding this, the start and end is missing.
It doesn't look normal, this is my interpretation of the scene, but without anything it's just an opinion like everyone else's some more extreme than others but an opinion all the same.

Would PSD and or IOPC deliver a just and suitable outcome, well its all dependent on the circumstances surrounding what happened before the camera is turned on, I would hope that the constables who wore body camera's had them on and footage from them remains intact.
Until there is more information I cannot make much sense of it.

This post has been edited by Darkatmosphere: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 14:05

--------------------
There are a lot of laws in this country, but there isn't any justice.

+Quote Post
baggins1234
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 17:01
Post #24

QUOTE (seank @ Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 16:14) *
I wonder why every UK newspaper and tv station isn't publishing details of this vicious abuse by utter filth, beyond contempt.

“West Midlands Police said officers were called to the scene by a doctor conducting a mental health assessment who was assaulted by a 38-year-old man with a metal crutch.”

Vicious abuse? Beyond contempt?

Seems like they were attending a report of an assault on a medical professional? Surely even you can see that merits a swift emergency response? Or do you hate the NHS too?

QUOTE (seank @ Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 14:17) *
It amazes me that they claim to be short of resources, yet can have 5 or 6 orifices in a room where a defenceless chap is severely battered about the head.

“The 38-year-old was arrested on suspicion of assault and did not receive any injuries, police said”

“It claims the man had injured three officers by attacking them with walking sticks and that the footage shared online "does not show events which led up to his restraint".

Looks like they responded in sufficient numbers to resolve the situation effectively. And the detained person suffered no injuries....

Surprise surprise..... key words being “does not show events which led up to his restraint”

Ch Supt Chris Todd said officers "do not underestimate the impact this video has on the public's confidence in policing".
"On first view, the video is really shocking and we need to understand the full context of what the officers were facing," he said.

Most sensible people will realise there was far more to the situation than the “conveniently” edited video. Which is what I said, as did others, from the start....

Apart from those who have agendas to suit their own aims.....

Tell me Seank......

If you were the doctor being attacked, how many cops would you like to attend to save you from further assaults?

If you were one of the officers attending and were assaulted with walking sticks, how would you have dealt with it?

I think you’ve crashed and burned.......

Unless of course you want to carry on digging a larger hole and go down the “well of course the Police would say this wouldn’t they”.........

Going to apply for a “ride along” and see what officers face in reality?

This post has been edited by baggins1234: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 17:07

+Quote Post
notmeatloaf
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 17:34
Post #25

Member No.: 90,659

Easy for people who have never been in the situation to pass comment.

Albeit in healthcare I have been assaulted multiple times - I work on a ward where violent patients are not uncommon. When you are attacked you have to make an instant judgment on what level of force to use.

Seeing as your information is almost always imperfect there are always situations where in retrospect you use too much force - but when you have a known HIV+ patient trying to bite you, or an alcoholic trying to smear their own sh!t in your face, I doubt many people would just ask them nicely to stop or use the minimum amount of force possible. NHS security is pretty much nonexistent so, just like the police, you are often on your own.

You can't judge anything from an out of context clip without explanation from the officer and knowing what lead up to it. I think in general we should support police officers (and nurses!) unless they are found to be at fault. I still have a scar of bite mark on my arm - was bitten four times - by a drug user. Personally I don't think I should have that and all the resultant blood tests just for doing my job. If you attack someone or threaten to attack them, they have the right to protect themselves.

I don't mean you can go crazy and just beat the crap out of anyone who disagrees with you, but most violent patients don't hold back, and attacks are usually without warning.

This post has been edited by notmeatloaf: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 17:31

+Quote Post
oldstoat
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 19:18
Post #26

Member No.: 25,505

QUOTE (seank @ Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 17:07) *
QUOTE (666 @ Mon, 11 Mar 2019 - 16:44) *
Religion was never mentioned.

Except by you - "a Muslim helping Police with their enquiries". All Muslims follow Islam, by definition.

I didn't mention religion.
I don't read articles that describe people by their religion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslims

"Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "submitter" (to God)

clearly you are a nut job. You are or where ****** when posting. Talking about a muslim is tantamount to talking about religion. Islam and muslim are synonoumus (sic)

--------------------
Bridges burnt, Rubicons crossed. Parthian shots delivered, but always with style

+Quote Post
DancingDad
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 19:37
Post #27

Member No.: 38,559

@Baggins
You cannot expect Sean to believe anything the BBC says.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47538288
Or excerpts from a police statement.
Or whatever comes back from the IOPC.

Mustn't let anything like reason conflict with Sean's "facts"

+Quote Post
baggins1234
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 20:07
Post #28

QUOTE (DancingDad @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 19:37) *
@Baggins
You cannot expect Sean to believe anything the BBC says.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47538288
Or excerpts from a police statement.
Or whatever comes back from the IOPC.

Mustn't let anything like reason conflict with Sean's "facts"

Apparently it needs to be in capitals for it to be true.......

FACT!

+Quote Post
andy_foster
post Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 20:31
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,624

I also don't know where you get the Americanism "officers". We don't have them in the UK. None is commissioned, none holds office. They're all just constables, holding warrant cards. Even the most senior.

ISTR a debate in Hansard many years ago - the Bill being discussed would grant Constables certain powers. F*cktards on both sides of the House were debating why Constables would have these powers, but not Sergeants, etc. Eventually the relevant minister explained that "Constable" (in that context) was an office not a rank and that all police were "Constables", the most senior even including the name in his rank.

--------------------
Andy

Some people think that I make them feel stupid. To be fair, they deserve most of the credit.

+Quote Post
Unzippy
post Wed, 13 Mar 2019 - 05:32
Post #30

Member No.: 66,323

QUOTE (seank @ Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 09:19) *
I see the Guardian has an article today about Plod tasering children 839 times over the first 9 months of last year. Isn't Plod brave? Utter filth.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/...e-groups-report.

biggrin.gif

All the facts you have regurgitated from the Guardian don't address any of the points about knife wielding 17 year olds.

Surely you have enough faculties not to be suckered into click bait headlines?

+Quote Post
Churchmouse
post Wed, 13 Mar 2019 - 10:38
Post #31

Member No.: 20,731

In my learned estimation, people attracted to policework are generally people with what the rest of us would call "authority issues". Fair enough, somebody's got to do that job, and at least they're not also given guns (like they are where I come from).

However, I fail to see the point of Sean's obvious cop-baiting. It's just silly and disruptive.

--Churchmouse

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 01:24
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here